Primary reflex integration (according to the Masgutova Method)
- Protects: Regulation of survival mechanisms after a physical of psychic trauma.
- Educates: Path to an adequate motor connection.
- Gives: Reliability, resilience, tranquility in mind and body.
- Integrates: Return to the natural movement patterns to reconnect or build new neural pathways.
The mechanism of stress
It is important to remember that the brain stores information from past experiences (happy and unhappy events, physical and psychological traumas). Usually, these experiences are integrated, but some more prominent ones are kept as memory in our emotional brain. These memories can be revived in certain everyday situations. For example, I am at work and my colleague is abrupt with me and I react as if my life was in danger (flee or freeze).
In such situations, a whole process is triggered while the chemicals needed to fight the danger are released through the body. If these chain reactions are triggered too often, as in chronic stress, it depletes our organism.
This is the reason why among others, it is important to integrate the primary reflexes by exercises geared toward stimulating reflex models to channel brain stem anchors for a positive survival and a transition to a safe and healthy experience, here and now. Moreover, their role is essential in the regulation of stress hormones (cortisol, adrenaline, etc.).
Who can benefit from this work
At any age (infant, child, adult), we can replicate missed stages of development by returning to the natural movement patterns to reorganize the reflexes or build new neural pathways.
Reasons for failure to emerge or integrate reflexes
- physical or psychological trauma
- physical accident
- difficult or premature birth
Contact me for more information and to make an appointment to:
- Understand respiratory mechanics
- Observe how you breathe in a neutral manner
- Evaluate your tensions and primary reflexes
- Stimulate by simple gentle manipulations, pressure and exercises with passive or active participation
- Consolidate the treatment with simple exercises at home
- Regain natural breathing and joy of life
The frequency of appointments and the number of sessions is to be determined individually. A receipt can be issued for insurance purposes.
GIFT FOR LIFE
Child 0 to 1 year
Give your child an appointment with me to evaluate and integrate his primary reflexes to improve among other things:
- digestion (e.g. regurgitation)
- suction reflex
- feeling of security
- comfort following operations or a difficult birth
Contact me for more information and to make an appointment at my studio or at your home.
Enjoy a discount on the first appointment: $80 instead of $90 and no travel expenses, before April 1st, 2019.